Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome to backbones nail art! Also, Hemp lotion.

Hey everyone! I've recently had a lot of extra time on my hands because of school scheduling. I found myself really bored at home all day, so I took up nail art. It's more of a hobby than anything, but it's turning into a passion way faster than I could have ever imagined. Anyway, this is going to be a blog about my nail art and favorite products/polishes and I'll update whenever I can. I hope you all like my work and share this site with your friends and other nail art enthusiasts once it's up and running more.

 To make this relevant though, I want to share with you something that has pretty much ruled ever since I bought it. A little while back, I bought a little $2, 2 oz bottle of pomegranate mango Hemp body moisturizer by Moist from Sally's Beauty.


I just got around to using it today and I love it! Its a very fast-absorbing yet thick formula that smells heavenly. It doesn't leave a greasy film on your hands (one of my biggest pet peeves!) and it really makes your skin smooth. It makes my cuticles/knuckles (which are always super dry!) look wonderful and feel soft. If your skin is as gnarly as mine is, I would check this little beauty out.


- backbones nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment